Friday, July 18, 2014

Thursday night training

Thursday night's training focused on four more of Jesus' I AM statements from the Gospel of John:  I AM the Bread of Life, I AM the Gate, I AM the Resurrection and the Life and I AM the Way, Truth and Life.  Our Bible study time focused on the encouragement and life application that these marvelous statements of Christ bring to our personal lives as His followers as well as to our ministries.  Toward the end of the evening, we played a game where leaders had to encourage one another by speaking life-giving words to one another and working together to accomplish certain tasks with a beach ball. If you look closely, you can see a cross in the middle of the beach ball.  This was to remind us that Jesus must be at the center of our personal and ministry lives together.

No comments:

Post a Comment