Monday, July 14, 2014

Safely in Cochabamba; Gracias por sus oraciones!

Hi friends,

I arrived safely in Cochabamba earlier today after an adventurous journey.  When I landed in Santa Cruz, they said my bags were still in Miami...so hopefully they will arrive tomorrow.  It was strange to travel without a team.  I am very used to checking to see if everyone is together, etc...This is the first time I've come to Bolivia without a team so to all of my fellow teammates...you are missed and loved!

It was such a  joy to reunite Pastor Jaime San Martin and his family.  Ruth and James were there to greet me at the airport and we met Pastor Jaime for lunch.  We had saltenas...one of the tastiest dishes you will ever eat! Pastor Jaime and his family are all well and they send their love and greetings to all of you.

Ministry with the church leaders begins tomorrow.   I will write more then and post some photos, God willing.  It is an honor to be here and to represent Our Savior Lutheran Church and to be an ambassador for our great God!

Thank you for sending me.

God be with all of you! (Dios te bendiga!)
Mateo Beish

No comments:

Post a Comment